Thursday, September 4, 2008

FW: HERE COMES YOUR PAYMENT

------ Forwarded Message
From: Shamusudeen Usman <lamiyuguda@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <fednig@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 10:54:37 -0700
Subject: HERE COMES YOUR PAYMENT

Attn: Sir /Madam,

I am Dr Shamusudeen Usman ,Deputy director of reserve management and foreign
operations at CBN. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing
security report reaching my office and the intense nature of polity in
Nigeria.

This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash
Delivery,this system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send
your contract part payment of US$15.3. Million to you via Diplomatic courier
service.
I have secured every needed document to cover the money. Note: The Money is
coming on 2 security proof boxes, the boxes are sealed with Synthetic nylon
seal and padded with machine. I will use my position as The Deputy director
of reserve management and foreign operations at CBN to release this fund to
You.The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the
Boxes to your house address.

All you need to do now I to send to me:

1. Your full house address
2. Your identity such as international passport or driver's license.
3. Your contact phone numbers,
4. Your full Name.

The Diplomatic attached will travel with this required information's For the
delivery of your fund. He will call you immediately he arrives Your
country's airport. I hope you understand me. I will let you know when these
consignments will be lifted, and Note: The diplomat does not know the
original contents of the
boxes.What declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film
Material. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and Ask
you the contents please tell them the same thing ok.

Call me immediately and I will let you know how far I have gone with the
arrangement.I will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance Certificate that
will be tagged on the boxes to make it stand as a diplomatic consignment,
which .I will dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the
consignments to enable you access these consignments has soon as it
delivered to you. This clearance will make it pass every custom checkpoint
all over the world without hitch.Confirm the receipt of this message and
send the requirements to me Immediately you receive this message.

Please I need your urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to
airlift as
soon as we hear from you.

Call me immediately you receive this message.

Best Regards,
Mr Shamusudeen Usman.

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: