Friday, June 3, 2011

FW: Favour Mutah

------ Forwarded Message
From: Favour Mutah <officeoffice00011@att.net>
Reply-To: <favourm2@bewoopi.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 18:12:20 -0000
Cc: "<recipient list not shown: ;>"
Subject: Favour Mutah

GOOD DAY

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship
with you, please i need a trust-worthy person that will help me to transfer
this money.

My Name is Miss Enyonyam Adwoa the only daughter of Mr and Mrs Enyonyam
Adwoa i am 20 year old My father was a very wealthy Gold Merchant in Abidjan
the Gold Capital of republic of Cote d'Ivoire all in west africa.

Before the death of my father on 14th September 2010 my father told me that
he deposited sum (USD $15 MILLION FIFTEEN MILLION U.S DOLLARS ) in a bank
here in Accra Ghana i want you to help me to transfer the money to your
account.

He also made me understand that it was because of this money he was poisoned
by his business associates while on a business trip with them and he
instructed me to look for a foreign partner who will help me transfer this
money out of this Ghana and invest it for me, my purpose of contacting you
is for you to help transfer this money to your country before this people
who kill my father will kill me too

Because of the political crisis in Cote d'Ivoire, i am now in Ghana and i
want this money to transfer immediately, I will compensate you with 20% of
this money if you help me to transfer the money to your account l hope you
will not betray the trust i have on you because this money is my only hope
in this life and you will also help me to come over to your country to
continue my education while you will invest my own share of the money for
me.

I can assure you there is No Risk involve the money is an inheritance from
my late father.

I am waiting to hear from you.


Miss Enyonyam

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: