Tuesday, June 29, 2010

FW:

------ Forwarded Message
From: Sgt Nelson Dillion <foryouweb@foryouge.com.cn>
Reply-To: <sgt.n.elson@9.cn>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 21:28:48 -0700
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>

Good Day to You,

Though I have not considered this medium to be the best manner to have
approached you on this issue being that the Internet has been greatly
abused over the recent years and is very unsecured for information of
vital importance. I have decided to take the chance seeing that no other
means could have been faster and more efficient than the E-mail. Let me
start by introducing myself,My name is Sgt.Nelson Dillon. I am in the
Engineering military unit here in Ba'qubah in Iraq.I am contacting you
concerning some amount of funds that we want to move out of the country.
My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust.

It is oil money and legal.Basically since we are working for the
government we cannot keep these funds,but we want to transfer and move the
funds to you, so that you can keep it for us in your safe account or an
offshore account But we are moving it through Diplomatic means,to send it
to your house directly or a bank of your choice using Diplomatic Courier
Service.

The most important thing is that can we trust you?

Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep our own 70%.
Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be
sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.If you are interested i will
furnish you with more details.But the whole process is simple and we must
keep a low profile at all times. I await your urgent response via my
private email:sgt.n.elson@9.cn

NOTE:This business is risk free and it is a task well worth undertaking.

Regards,
Sgt.Nelson Dillon.

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: