Sunday, June 20, 2010

FW: Respond Urgently

------ Forwarded Message
From: Vladislav Putin <vladislav.putin33@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <vladislav.putin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 18:21:51 -0400
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: Respond Urgently

Dearest friend,

I am Dr. Vladislav Putin, a personal treasurer to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the
Richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies:Chairman CEO:
YUKOS OIL (Russian Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A
well reputable financial institution with its Branches all over the world),
I want to reprofile the total sum of $165.3 Million US Dollars to your
country or any part of world where you maintain an offshore account for
immediate investment without barring any delay.

Website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4482203.stm

It has been carefully networked with my experience and for the past three
months I have worked out everything to ensure a hitch-free operation, if you
can be honest with me, then you will take 35% of the total fund.

However, I am presently in London from where I will be handling the
transaction with you for confidential reasons.

I will appreciate your help & cooperation.

Best Regards,

Dr. Vladislav Putin
+44 751 690 6510

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: