Friday, June 18, 2010

FW: GOOD DAY

------ Forwarded Message
From: "GOVERNOR.LAMIDOSANUSI" <peterjohnsin5555@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: <lamidosanusi00000@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 04:15:02 -1200
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: GOOD DAY

OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Our Ref: CBN/OHG/OXD1/09
Your Ref: ...............
TELEX: CENTRALBANK.
PAYMENT FILE: CBN/BEN/09.
Phone: +234-809-589-5441

Attn: Beneficiary,

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

Definitely, I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you.
Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Mr. Lamido Sanusi, The
Executive Governor of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

I am officially contacting you today because your Inheritance Funds were
Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN last week, because
you did not forward your Claim as the Right beneficiary. Well known to all,
The Central Bank of Nigeria is the mother Bank of all commercial Banks here
in Nigeria.

Really these men were unexpected by me because their visit was impromptu. I
had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they
were here to Collect the Inheritance Bill Sum of (US$4.5M) which rightfully
belongs to you, on your behalf.

At this development I asked them who authorized them to come down to Nigeria
for the Collection of this Payment and they told me that you asked them to
come and collect this Funds on your Behalf. In fact this was the biggest
shock that this Bank have ever received so far because your Inheritance
Funds is still in the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN, yet you sent these
men to come and collect this Funds on your behalf without notifying us.

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect
your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you collect
your Inheritance Bill Sum, at least you should have informed me as the
Executive Governor of this Bank.

They actually tendered some Vital Documents, which proved that you actually
sent them for the Collection of these Fund. Honestly, it really baffles me
that you took such decision without my consent.

Here are the Documents, which they tendered to this Bank

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents, which they tendered to this Noble Bank, is a
clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you. Finally, I
told them to come back and they promised to come back.

As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to
them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first. Due to
the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this
Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognized Bonafide Beneficiary to
this Funds.

Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these
foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter,
you are required to respond immediately to this email: with your full name,
address and phone number for reconfirmation and immediate action.

You are to call me immmediately you receive this email with my direct cell
phone for more information on the way forward +234-809-589-5441

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.

Governor.Lamido Sanusi

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: