Sunday, June 6, 2010

FW: PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR THE SICK, POOR AND NEEDY CHILDREN.

------ Forwarded Message
From: Gecena Gec <gecena100@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <gecena10@mail.mn>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 07:06:36 -0000
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR THE SICK, POOR AND NEEDY CHILDREN.

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR THE SICK, POOR AND NEEDY CHILDREN.

I am Mrs. Gecena, I am married to Dr. Harward who worked with Bahrain
embassy in Cote d'Ivoire for nine years before he died in the year 2009. We
were married for many years without a child. He died after a brief illness
that lasted for 2 weeks. Before his death we were both good Christians and
after his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home which the Bible is against of.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 4.5 Million U.S.
Dollars with a Finance Company and presently, this money is still with the
Finance Company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the
next three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my
stroke and having known my poor condition of health I decided to donate this
fund to the Church of God, the poor and the helpless children of our
society. I have found you after going through your profile and my instinct
tells me you could be of a great help to the justly distribution of this
wealth.

The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took
this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money
and my husband's relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's
hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers and whosoever wishes to serve
the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Any delay in your reply will
give me a room in search for another religious individual for this same
purpose.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.
Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death
because I know that by the sepecial grace of God Almighty I will retire to
His bossom when I die. Please do respond to me on this email address:
gecenaw@mail.mn

Hoping to hear from you soon.

From Mrs. Gecena.

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: