Wednesday, June 9, 2010

FW: OFFICIAL GUARANTEES TO CONCLUDE PAYMENT OF YOUR FUNDS.


------ Forwarded Message
From: UNIT <ww.officeofjonatha@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <pupaymentunit687@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 02:51:49 -0700
Subject: OFFICIAL GUARANTEES TO CONCLUDE PAYMENT OF YOUR FUNDS.


 
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY / OFFICIAL GUARANTEE TO CONCLUDE PAYMENT OF YOUR FUNDS.? from: PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JOTHIAN (FRN)
THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
ASO ROCK GARKI, ABUJA- NIGERIA.
FROM THE DESK OF: GOOD LUCK JONATHAN
EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT; Federal Republica of Nigeria.
.
Attention.
Your Payment Allocation File has been submitted to my desk of US$8,500,000.00. through the International Monetary Authority (IMA) in connection with the Eco Bank of Nigeria Plc for an urgent dis-approval of your payment due to in-ability to co-operate with these officials.
I went through the file only to find out that you are to pay a sum of $350.00 to legally finalize the remittance of your entitlement. I, am that human that I cannot out rightly cancel your payment file until you as the beneficiary given’s a go ahead for such. It is quite un-fortunate if you will allow your approved amount to be canceled just because of $350 as I was made to understand by the IMA. Monetary Authority (Dr.Venda Williams).
I feel I just personally use this opportunity to know from you if the CANCELIATION of your payment file will be the best from you at this time but if your answer is NO then comply with the International Monetary Authority and have your funds paid to you through the Eco Bank Nigeria Plc but if your answer is YES then there is nothing I can do than given ORDER for the CANCELIATION.
I was also told that some group of person/persons is also reaching you in regards to your funds. I, am given you a total/personal assurance that your funds is not with any other person, department or bank but your funds is with the Eco Bank Nigeria Plc under the care of Nelson Brown
I have ordered the Chairman of the Investigation Department of this country to look into this matter and get back to me. It will do me good if you can forward the emails, contact phone/fax number and full address of those that are contacting you pretending to help you but at last they will surely put you in an everlasting pains because that is exactly what we are facing in the hands of these IMPOSTERS. If you will take advise once and for all I don’t think there is any way you can be a victim of circumstances.
I will wait to know your final decision but of you decide positively then contact the International Monetary Authority IMA for approval documentation.
Note that you have to reply this mail with your full information and your bank account were you want these fund to be transferred to also your contact phone number.
You are free to call me if you need to know more with the phone number below and my email address is a proof that this is from my office and i want you to get back to me now..
Sincerely,
GOODLUCK JOTHIAN
Executive President of Nigeria
Phone number +2347056865029
Cc:Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Cc:United Nations (UN)
Cc:Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
 



------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: