Monday, June 7, 2010

FW: MY THIRD & FINAL PLEA TO YOU.

------ Forwarded Message
From: Madam Rita Osborne <madamrita@fhemig.mg.gov.br>
Reply-To: <barrteddywilliamslaw@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 05:04:55 -0300 (BRT)
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: MY THIRD & FINAL PLEA TO YOU.

Mrs. Rita Osborne.
42 Dryden Street,
Leicester, L15,
England.

Greetings!!!

As you read this electronic message; I don't want you to feel sorry for me
because I believe everyone will die someday; please don't ignore it as I
am composing this message to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great
sorrow in my heart since I only have few days to be alive according to my
medical doctor.

Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the
cancer; I have decided to spread my wealth toward the development of
charity. Contact my lawyer with the specified email address:

Barrister Teddy Williams (ESQ)

E-mail: barteddywilliamsesq@coolvirgo.com

Tell him that I have WILLED £10,000,000 to you by quoting my personal
reference number Law/chamber/solicitors/rt/osb/WILL/9834520012 and I have
also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you for a specific
program and good work.

God Be With You,
Your Sister
Mrs. Rita Osborne.

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: