Thursday, June 10, 2010

FW: 10% commission as your interest

------ Forwarded Message
From: GEORGE AND VIVIAN ART WORLD INC <info@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <georgemorgan500@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 13:57:49 +0100
To: <info@gmail.com>
Subject: 10% commission as your interest

GEORGE AND VIVIAN ART WORLD INC.OFFICE
34 Parliament Street,York, YO18SG,UK

Hello Dear,

Good day to you, my name is Mr. George Morgan, I am an artist with my Wife
Vivian Morgan, and we are the owner of George And Morgan Art World. I'm from
New Zealand, but presently based in East-London United Kingdom UK, I'm
married toVivian with two kids and four cats. It is definitely a full house.

I have been doing artwork since I was a small child. That gives me about 23
years of experience. I majored in art in high school and took a few college
art courses. Most of my work are done in either pencil or airbrush mixed
with color pencils. I have recently added designing and creating artwork on
the computer.

I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work
featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines. I normally MARKET all my
art works & galleries to private companies in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
(USA).

My Wife and I are always facing serious difficulties when it comes to
PAYMENTS, This is because all my customers in AMERICA are always offering to
pay me with U.S POSTAL MONEY ORDERS CHECKS OR EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT, And it
is very difficult for me to cash U.S POSTAL MONEY ORDERS HERE in london
United kingdom U.K, This is Because The Bristish Government does not permit
the usage of U.S POSTAL MONEY ORDERS IN HERE IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM UK.

Right now, my Wife and I are looking for a representative in the (AMERICA)
who can be helping us to cash the U.S POSTAL MONEY ORDERS BY CHECKS OR
EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT IN THE (AMERICA) and wire the cash to where ever you
will ask to send it to, we have a lot of customers in AMERICA and they all
wanted to pay us by these means, so we write you to seek for your help in
partnership, we want you to be our AMERICA REPRESENTATIVE so that all our
customers can be issuing the MONEY ORDERS, CHECKS OR EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT
to your name and you will CASH THEM and send it to us here in LONDON UNITED
KINGDOM UK.

If you accept this offer, you shall be receiving 10% commission as your
interest for any amount of checks/money orders or equity you cashed, which
means that you can earning at least $3000.00 Three Thousand American Dollars
And the EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT will be the sum of $400,000- Hundred thousand
America Dollars Every week as your commission becuase we have a of customer
in USA, if you accept this offer, all we need to do is to reach an
agreement, then we will instruct all our customers to raise EQUITY/MONEY
ORDERS OR CHECKS on your name and send it to your address or wire the EQUITY
to your EQUITY bank account, Then when you receive the MONEY ORDERS/EQUITY
and cash them, you will deduct 10% from the total money as your commission,
and send the balance to us here in LONDON UNITED KINGDOM UK, This project is
100% risk free and it is legal from the American Government, if you are
interested, kindly send me the below information's:

1. Your Complete Full Names.
2. Your Residential Address.
3. Your Telephone Number or Your Mobile Phone Number For Easy Communication.
4. Are You A Property Owner?

This project is 100% risk free and it is legal from the America Government,
so fill free to make up your mind and email me back with the above
information's to enable us proceed. Thanks for finding time to read my
proposal, Kindly reply as soon as you can. pls reply to this email:
georgemorgan500@hotmail.com

Mr And Mrs Morgan.
Director of George and Vivan World Inc,
London, United Kingdom

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: