Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FW: THE TRUTH YOU MUST KNOW

------ Forwarded Message
From: JESSIE <jessychidex.23@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <jessychidex.88@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:57:05 -0800
Subject: THE TRUTH YOU MUST KNOW

This is just a short true note about your unpaid fund. So you need to relax
and read very well to your best understanding.

My name is Jessie Chidex. I am a computer scientist working with Central
Bank of Nigeria. I am 25 years old, just started working with C.B.N. I came
across Ryour file marked X and your released disk painted ED. I took time to
study it and tried to find out why the funds were not released to you.

They will never tell you the truth that they wont release the fund to you,
instead they allow you spend your money unnecessarily. I do not intend to
work here forever, I can release the fund to you if you can certify me of my
security and assure me that when I make the release you will settle me.

I needed to do this because you need to know the status of your fund and
cause for the delay. This is like a Mafian setting in Nigeria and you may
not understand because you are not a Nigerian. The only thing needed to
release this fund to you is the Original Anti Drug/Terrorist Clearance
Certificate, which will be tendered to any of your nominated bank and the
Internal Revenue Service IRS for clearance of the transferred amount in your
account.

Once the Original Anti Drug/Terrorist Clearance Certificate is cleared,
funds will immediately reflect in your bank within 10 Minutes. The
Certificate is all that is needed to complete this transaction. The only
authorized and sincere person who will issue you the original Document is Mr
Kingsley Moghalu Phd Make sure you indicate your file letter X and tell her
painted color Red so that she would recognize your file.

The president made a compensation fund release for all unpaid beneficiaries
/contractors valued at $10million. Therefore, you are not going to receive
your original initial fund, the compensation fund release bonus will be
added to your original fund payment. The whole funds both your initial
payment and the compensation fund will be transferred to your bank account
as soon as the original documents are cleared.

Do get back to me ASAP if you are still interested in claming your fund.


God bless,
Jessie Chidex
CBN Scientist

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: