Sunday, June 6, 2010

FW: HELLO DEA BELOVED IN CHRIST.

------ Forwarded Message
From: "MRS. ELIZABETH.ROGERS" <elizbeth.rogers11@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <elizbeth.rogers14@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 03:38:07 -0700
Subject: HELLO DEAR BELOVED IN CHRIST.

Hello Dear Beloved in Christ,

My name is Mrs. Elizabeth Rogers; I am a dying woman who has decided to
donate what I have

to you/church.

I am 45 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago,
immediately after

the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for and
because the doctors

told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health, I
decided to

WILL/donate the sum of $10,400,000 (Ten million four hundred thousand
dollars) to you for

the good work of humanity, and also to help the motherless and less
privilege and also for

the assistance of the widows.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and
please use the funds

well and always extend the good work to others.So if you are willing to
assist me in this

project kindly get back to me immediately so that i will let you know what
to do next.

I know I don¹t know you but I have been directed to do this. Thanks and God
bless. I will

appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is
accomplished as I

don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

Yours Sister in Christ
Mrs. Elizabeth Rogers

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: