Sunday, August 8, 2010

FW:

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mr.Morris Powells" <info@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: <undscc.plc1@w.cn>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 19:46:54 +0300
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>

Dear: Sir/Madam

I have been waiting for you since to come down to pick up your Cashier
Bank Draft worth of $800,000.00 USD (EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS)
before I leave Republic de Nigeria, but you did not show face and I did not
hear from you since that time, I went and deposited the Draft with UN
DIPLOMATIC SECURITY & COURIER COMPANY there in my country Republic de
Nigeria.

Please for your informations I travelled to Japan to see my boss as he
instructed me and will not come back till next year ending, Please You have
to contact the UN DIPLOMATIC SECURITY & COURIER COMPANY to know when they
will deliver your package to you there in your country, I have paid for the
delivering charges and insurance fee. The only money you have to send to
them is their security keeping fee which is $80.00 Us Dollars to receive
your package as I agreed with them that you will pay the $80.00 USD. Don't
be deceived by any body because I paid for the delivery
fee before they accepted the Cashier Bank draft,and was told that you will
pay the Security keeping fee which is only $80.00 USD.

This is there Contact Address, Contact Dr.GEORGE IMAFIDON Director UN
DIPLOMATIC SECURITY & COURIER COMPANY Republic de Nigeria.

E-mail Address (undscc.plc1@w.cn) Telephone +234-81-370-53694. PLEASE
DON'T BE DECEIVED BY ANYONE,THE AMOUNT YOU NEED TO SEND THEM IS $80.00 USD.

Thanks
Mr.Morris Powells

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: