Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FW: CONTACT POST OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC.


------ Forwarded Message
From: "Barrister.Peter Ezeh" <Sales@access-ct.com>
Reply-To: <www.postauthoritybenin02@ww.tc>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 19:15:17 -0400
Subject: CONTACT POST OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC.




Dear Friend,
 
I am Barrister. Peter Ezeh, I have registered your Bank Draft to POST OFFICE BENIN so that they will Post it to your home address and I believe your current address is still the same. Your total amount in the envelope is USD$800.000.00 and the POST OFFICE assured me no stoppage until it gets to your hand. I want you to contact them and re-confirm your address where to Post it.

Contact Mr. Abou Kodjo
03 BP 1000, COTONOU BENIN  REPUBLIC.
E-mail
:www.postauthoritybenin02@ww.tc
 
 
Mr.Abou Kodjo, informed me that it will take good 7 days to get to your house and your Envelope accumulate cost of USD$155.99. As postal charges. Your Current address and Telephone number have to be reconfirmed when contacting the post office. Call me at+229-9878-0262 as soon as you receive your Envelope.

Thank You.
Barrister. Peter Ezeh


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: