Thursday, August 12, 2010

FW: Representative

------ Forwarded Message
From: <bluedotgallery10@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <bluedotgallery12@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 07:49:07 +0800
To: <bluedotgallery10@gmail.com>
Subject: Representative

Dear Sir/Madam
My name is David Wilkes,we own the Castle Arts an affiliate to Blue Dot
Galleries, Bristol, I am an artist with my wife Mary Wilkes,we run our
business together.
we are also a member of Blue Dot Galleries of London with contact address
located at 14 Regent Street, Bristol, BS8 4HG, (United Kingdom)I live in
London, United Kingdom, With my two kids, four cats, one dog and the love of
my life my wife.

However,I write you today because of the serious difficulties we face when
it comes to selling my art works to clients living in United states because
they are always offering to pay with money order or cashier's cheque, which
is rather difficult for me to cash here in London, United Kingdom.

I am looking for a representative residing in the states who will be working
for me as a part-time
worker,someone who would help me receive payments from my customers from
United states, I will be willing to pay 10% or more for every transaction
and please note that you will not be required to spend a dime from your
money and this engagement will not in any way affect your present state of
work.
Since,these payments mostly comes in money order or cashier's cheque, they
will be directed to you in your name if you are willing to assist as a
representative, so all you need do is to cash the money order, deduct your
10%, percent and then return the rest back to us in the UK.
I am still working on setting up more branches in the States,but for now the
idea of a representative is ideal for my business.

Thanks for your envisaged positive response and Remain blessed,
Kind Regards
David/Mary Wilkes.

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: