Sunday, August 22, 2010

FW: URGENT PARTNERSHIP IS REQUIRED FOR INHERITANCE OF FUND TRANSFER

------ Forwarded Message
From: URGENT PARTNERSHIP IS REQUIRED FOR INHERITANCE OF FUND TRANSFER
<victorbao2010@yahoo.com.cn>
Reply-To: <victorbaolaw@yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 23:45:08 -0700
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: URGENT PARTNERSHIP IS REQUIRED FOR INHERITANCE OF FUND TRANSFER

Good Day,
I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous
notice; I had to use the e-mail because it is an easier way of making
contact . My name is Barrister Victor Bao ,a legal practicioner in practice
here in China. I had a client, a contractor now deceased. My late client
lost
his life alongside his wife and only child in (Beirut-bound charter jet)
plane crash on the Monday, 9 January 2006, 12? GMT.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4594104.stm

Prior to the Death of my Late Client,He secured a contract of
US$19,000,000.00 million from an aviation company in China, following
which he successfully executed the contract, but the balance of
$5,300,000.00 (FIVE MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS)
contract payment was in the Process of being transferred into his Bank
Account
which he submitted to the company before he lost his life in the plane
crash.

Three Months after his sudden death, the company effected the transfer
of the balance of his Contract Funds into the account that my deceased
Client has on his file with the company. As his consultant and personal
lawyer, I have been officially notified and instructed by the bank where
the money is currently deposited that I should provide and forward the
particulars of my deceased client??? next of kin so that the funds in his
account can be remitted into his Next of Kin??? Bank account.
However, as his personal lawyer and close confidant, I want you to know
that my late Client died intestate, i.e. he died without leaving a Will
and all my efforts to locate any of his relatives whom I can present to
the Bank has proved abortive.
Therefore I am seeking for your consent to present you as the
relative/next of kin and subsequently the beneficiary of the fund so that
the proceed of this account valued at US$11,500,000.00 can be paid to you.

As his legal consultant I have been officially notified and instructed by
the bank to provide and forward the particulars of the deceased next of kin
so that the funds in his account can be remitted into his Next of Kin???
account in accordance with the Laws here.

If you find yourself able to work with me, present you as the next of kin to
my late client so that the money in his account will be transfered to you
,then we will share it in the ratio of 50% to me and 50% to you, then do
contact me immediately with your following details :

FULL NAMES _________________
AGE _________________
OCCUPATION _________________
MOBILE NUMBER _________________
FAX NUMBER _____________________
ADDRESS ______________________

I wait to hear from you.
Yours Truly,
Barrister Victor Bao
(Head of Chambers, Sandor Solicitors)
Office address: 1074 Budapest, ZHUAN ROAD u. 64.,BEIJING CHINA
Emeil: victorbaolaw@yahoo.com.cn

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: