Sunday, August 22, 2010

FW: ** REP: GREETINGS !!!


------ Forwarded Message
From: "PERSONAL ASSISTANT (HBM)" <mr.hbm101@live.com>
Reply-To: <mr.hbm10@live.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 18:17:28 +0700
Subject: ** REP: GREETINGS !!!

GREETINGS !!!
 
 
It is with trust and confidence that I write this important and urgent business proposal to you. I sincerely do apologize if my method of contacting you is contrary to your moral ethics. However, as a courtesy, treat it absolutely confidential.
 
 
I am Mr. Hawalit Bin Mazlan, personal assistance  to Late Mr. Rogers Bill, who worked as his company's Director till his death herein referred to as my client. On the 13th February 2004 died alongside his wife and two daughters in a car accident here in Bangkok, Thailand. I have checked his records since the incident and made several inquiries to his embassies here to locate any of his extended relatives and found no Next of Kin/Beneficiary hence, my contacting you. I have reasoned very professionally and I am convinced it will be legally suitable to present you as the Next of Kin or relation to the deceased so that you can be paid the fund/Estate left behind by him in a Finance company.
 
 
I, therefore seek for your cooperation, assistance and understanding to present you as the legal/legit Next of Kin to the deceased since I cannot locate any of his relative. The money he deposited with the Finance Company before his death will be released to you the legal Next of Kin for safe-keeping and subsequent disbursement among ourselves (You and I) since the Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin or they will return the money valued at $15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million US Dollars) only to the treasury as unclaimed deposit.
 
 
Please note that I have been careful and have worked out all the modalities for a smooth transfer of this fund to any account you will nominate before contacting you. I therefore would not want you to divulge this business proposal to anybody for security purpose(s) and its confidential nature.
 
 
Also, be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk-free as all the documents will be legally processed and registered with the relevant authorities to reflect in their data base. If this proposal is acceptable to you, then get back to me immediately via Personal email below detailing below details to enable us proceed further on this transaction:
 
 
(**) Your Full Names:
(**) Direct Contact Address:
(**) Direct Mobile Number:
(**) Your Occupation:
(**) Private E-mail:
(**) Country of Origin:
(**) Current Country:
 
===================================
E-mail: mr.hbm@asia.com
<mailto:mr.hbm@asia.com>
        mr.hbm@live.com
<mailto:mr.hbm@live.com>
===================================
 
 
In receipt of the above details I shall forward to you my international passport for identification and also commence on the documentations regarding this transaction immediately.
 
 
Yours faithfully,
 
 
Mr. Hawalit Bin Mazlan.


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: