Saturday, August 21, 2010

FW: INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP !

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mrs.Suha Arafat" <mrs_suhaara_fat@yahoo.co.jp>
Reply-To: <su887@orange.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 04:40:21 +0700
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP !

From: Mrs. Suha Arafat:

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs. Suha Arafat, the wife of late Yasser Arafat, the Palestinian
leader who died few years ago in Paris. I got your email address from lists
of Emails Leads of World Population Achieves Data from the internet.

The reason why I'm writing you is to seek your partnership on a transaction
of mutual benefit to you and me. If you are interested in partnering with me
for investments, please provide me with the following listed information:

1. YOUR NAME IN FULL
2. YOUR OFFICE OR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
3. TEL, MOBILE AND FAX NUMBER.

Upon hearing from you, I will get back to you with details.


Respectfully Submitted,

Mrs. Suha Arafat.

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: