Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FW: URGENT REPLY NEEDED

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mohd Monsor Hatim(S.A.M)" <mohdmonsorhatim@aol.com>
Reply-To: <mohdmonsor.hatim05@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 20:31:06 +1100
Subject: URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Hello Friend,


I know that you will be surprised to read from somebody you have not known
or seen before. But behold I entreat you to take the will for my late
client. I believed it is indeed one of the miraculous works that I got your
contact coincidentally when I was searching for the relatives of the
deceased. My late client was from your country and a licensed Contractor
with the Malaysia oil producing Firm, PETRONAS OIL and GAS Company here in
Malaysia (POGC) until his untimely death. He was involved in an Aeroplane
Crash (while on a picnic-trip) on Tuesday, 16 April, 2002, 07:36 GMT 08:36.
To throw more light on this and prove of my story, please click the under
mentioned BBC.NEWS ARCHIVE NEWS.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/1930422.stm

Since then I have made several enquiries to his embassy to see if I can
locate any of my client¹s extended family members or relatives, but this has
all the while proved abortive. After these several fruitless attempts, I
decided to trace his relatives (i.e. same surname) to locate any member of
his family hence this contact.

Basically, I am contacting you to assist in accommodating the huge amount of
money left behind by my late client before it is confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the Bank where this fund is currently floating unclaimed.
The Bank where my late client had A fixed deposit payment Valued at Five
Million, six Hundred Thousand United States dollars (US$5,600 000.00) has
issued me a notice to provide the next of kin to my late client to claim
this fund or have the fund confiscated within the next 14 official working
days.

Therefore, since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over
2 years now, I am seeking for your permission to present you as the Next of
kin of the deceased since you are still a foreigner, and most fortunately
your Surname is the same with my late client. It will be easier and
convincing to present you as the next of kin to my late client so that the
proceeds of this fund deposit valued at (US$5.6 million USD) can be paid to
you.

Then after the transfer, it will be shared as follow: First and foremost,
10% of the total fund will be donated to Church and Motherless babies¹ home
in your country; then, you and I will share the remaining money, 55% for me
and 30% for you, while the remaining 5% will be used to defray all our
expenses incurred during the course of this transaction such like Telephone
bills, Vats and Taxes as the bank or your government may require. All I
require is your honesty; mutual understanding and co-operation to enable us
actualize this lucrative deal which is a golden opportunity for us to
achieve wealth for our individual families.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by
my email so that we can commence the documentations quickly. To proceed with
this I will need the following information from you.

1. Your full names
2. Telephone Number
3. Complete Address
4. Your occupation and your Age.
5. Marital Status

Awaiting your urgent response.

Best Regards,
Mohd Monsor Hatim(S.A.M).

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: