Saturday, August 14, 2010

FW: FROM:MR. JOHN HANSON-INFORMATION-14TH AUGUST,2010


------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mr.John  Hanson" <jhansonclearance@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <johnhanso001@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 14:33:25 -0700
Subject: FROM:MR. JOHN HANSON-INFORMATION-14TH AUGUST,2010

How are you today?
This mail is to apologies to you for stopping and delaying your transaction. This will come as very good news to you, which is that of your pending financial transaction/financial Consignment that was prevented entry into your country and your account which was intercepted or impounded by the world financial regulatory body, due to improper documentation / transfer to you. Your financial consignment has be placed under the storage of a world re-known finance and security company after our investigations has confirmed that it is not drug or terrorist money but clean money. We are sorry for this mix up.
Let me introduce myself to you, my name is Mr.John Hanson an investigation officer with the organisation. I wish to let you know that, in line with the policy of international financial transaction of such financial issue I am mandated to contact you for a proper re-direction of your money to you because I have completed the report of my investigation of the source of your funds to my organization that the financial consignment of Cash funds were either for capital investment, inheritance or charity funds because is not connected in anyway to any drug or terrorist organization. With this explanation it has been approved that the money be release it to you.
An initial cash release of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only ($10.5M) has been approved for release to you through the Security Company. So, you are advised to get back to me immediately you Receive this mail and forward to me your contact mailing address/phone and fax number, as to enable me submit it to the finance and security company to start Processing the release of your financial package as they already know you as the beneficiary . The storage company would contact you once i submit your contact details to them for their confirmation.
Your urgent response to this mail will enable me facilitate your transaction on time.
Awaiting your urgent response.
Best wishes,
Mr.John Hanson
Payment Reconciliation Office.


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: