Sunday, January 23, 2011

FW:

------ Forwarded Message
From: leaonard Yaw simcoe <leaonardsimcoe@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <leaonardsimcoe@yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Jan 2011 07:46:29 -0000
To: <frank@broward-properties.com>

Dear friend

Compliments of the day; I am Leonard yaw Simcoe senior staff of Gold-Link
deposit and Security Company Ghana.

I write to solicit for your assistance in investing the sum of $4.9 Million
United States of American dollars in your country

The fund was deposited in our security company by Mr. Schranner Andreas, a
German citizen who died in plane crash in the year 2000. We have tried to
contact his immediate family to come forward to claims this money but all in
vain. We discover that the late German, died along side with his wife and
children, who suppose to be the next of kin. Please confirm my letter
through this site http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Mr. Schranner Andreas, a German, is a business man operating an estate
management here in Accra Ghana before his dead also in western German city
of Moenchengladbach.

I will give you all vital information concerning the German and the 4.9
million dollars on our custody from his lawyer, as a direction to contact
our company to release the money to you. Our company management is tired in
seeking of Mr. Schranner families member since 10 years now, fact they will
be happy to hear that someone is writing to retrieve this money on behalf of
Mr. Schranner.

Is better to advise you that this is a classified and any expose of it can
deny me my job

I am senior staff in this security company I will play a role to make sure
that this found is release to you as soon as I receive your reply, I will
give you a draft application, which you will forward to our company to
release the box money to you. Finally 25% of this found will be you share
is 100% risky free.

I am waiting your concentration reply.

Leonard Yaw Simcoe

Secretary Gold-Link Deposit &

Security Company Ghana

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: