Tuesday, January 11, 2011

FW: URGENT

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Sgt. Justin" <cybermart@digex.com.cn>
Reply-To: <sgt.justin.shemanski1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:10:09 +0430
Subject: URGENT


Greetings to you,
How are you and your family? Hope all is well you all.

I am Sgt. Justin J. Shemanski with the United Nations troop here in
Afghanistan, on war against terrorism.

Based on the United States legislative and executive decision that we must
evacuate Iraq immediately for Afghanistan, Now we are in Afghanistan
military base and I will be redeployed back to my country military base
soonest, Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly
the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism.

On the other hand, I want to inform you that I have some funds that I want
you to help me move it out of here. Three days back during our operation
field within the middle Kabul region, we carried a patrol to some areas
where those rebels do normally hide out, the patrol was conducted by me and
my men, during our operation within this territory.

We come across some hiding funds by the rebel¹s leaders within their hiding
out. I and my men quickly move this funds to other region, as I do speak
this funds are not save here and I want to move this funds out this place,
as you know here is a wall zone, and our troop are redeploying back to our
military base. Therefore I am willing to move my share of the funds out of
here... I want to invest the money in a good business as soon as I am
redeploy, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a businessperson.
I am an American and an intelligence officer for that so I have a 100%
authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service
.I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication
facilities that are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can
explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our
calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested, please send me your personal mobile number so I can
call you for further enquiries when I am out of our military network. I am
writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply
to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 5days I
will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go into action. In less than
5days, the money should have been in your position and I will come over for
my money. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me because I know
that nothing goes for nothing I hope I am been fair to you. The total amount
of this funds is $1million US dollar.



I wait for your full details information:

Your Full NameŠŠŠ
Your AddressŠŠŠŠ
Your direct Tele PhoneŠ..
Your occupation and Age

Regards,
Sgt. Justin J. Shemanski

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: