Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FW: URGENT REPLY WITH YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.

------ Forwarded Message
From: HAJIA MARIAM <hmariam2010@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <hmariam2000@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:28:59 -0800
Subject: URGENT REPLY WITH YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.

Dear beloved,

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of
state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of
hopelessness by the present administration. I have lost confidence with
anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research,
and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details when
you reply.

Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I can't visit the embassy
so that is why I have contacted you. My husband deposited $12.6million
dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is withheld for now till we
communicate. I will be happy if you can receive these funds and keep it safe
I assure you something good out of the funds in return for your assistance.
I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence
communication.

Sincerely Yours,

Hajia Mariam.


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: