Monday, January 10, 2011

FW: ++Hi++

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Lt. J. C. McBride" <mcj300309@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <m30c03j09@capsred.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:58:43 +0100
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: ++Hi++

Greetings,

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to
you. My name is 2nd Lt. Jessica Colby McBride, a member of the US Army
Special Operations Command (USASOC) Medical Team, which was deployed to Iraq
at the beginning of the war in Iraq.

I will like to share some classified information about my personal
experience; and the role I played serving under the 4th Psychological
Operations Group, which is at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.

In the meantime, I shall withhold certain information for security reasons
until your visit to the BBC website links below to enable you have an
insight into what I intend sharing with you, believing that it will be of
interest to you one-way or the other.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
http://www.jonathanforeman.com/military/nyp_iraq/04192003_chest.html

Also, I would like you to get back to me having visited the above links to
enable us discuss and for me to have the opportunity for clarification to
better your of my intentions. I am sending this message with a little
apprehension not knowing whether or not you will misconstrue my intent and
decide to go public. In this respect therefore, I will not hesitate to say
that the essence of this message is strictly for our mutual benefits and
nothing more.

I will be more explicit in my next message after a confirmation e-mail from
you that you have visited the links and that you understand my intentions. I
will await your reply via my personal email: m90c30j30@itimes.com

Thanks and Regards.

Jessica C. Mcbride

------ End of Forwarded Message

1 comment:

Dante MontaƱo said...

I did received this email scam, also. I usually don't answer them.
Greetings!