Friday, January 14, 2011

FW: Dear Friend, How are you doing?


------ Forwarded Message
From: Fran Agossou <tropfran@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 04:44:18 -0800 (PST)
To: "<undisclosed recipients: ;>"
Subject: Dear Friend, How are you doing?

Dear Friend, How are you doing?
 
Hope you have not forgotten me, I am Dr.Fran Agossu from Benin who contacted you some time ago towards assisting me secure the release of my late client funds to your account but could not finalized the transaction.
 
I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction, the money has been transferred to Dublin.I suceeded through the assistant of Mr.Barney Boatman who is a Dublin base business man, he cleared the fees and the fund was transfered to his account.Currently I am in Dublin with him and my wife and children.
 
However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success, you made me what I am now though you weren't there to complete this project with me but I give all the credit and thanks to you for your past efforts . I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to back out on me and the transaction. I understand it was your situation then.  
 
In appreciation towards your assistance, I have mapped out as a compensation and wrote on your favor a certified bank cheque worth of $1,200,000.00 usd, ( One million two hundred thousand,usd ) I left the cheque with my account office Mr.Cardona Martinez on my departure to Dublin.
I would like you therefore, to contact him on the below info. so that he can mail the cheque to you without any delays.
 
                                  CONTACT INFO. OF MY ACCOUNT OFFICER.
 
Mr.Cardona Martinez
Tell:+229-96663476.
Email: cardonamartinez25@yahoo.de
 
Contact my account officer in Republic of Benin and also comply with his directive so that he can release your bank cheque to you. I will stop here.
 
Once again, thank you very much and remain blessed with your family.
 
Best Regards,
Dr.Fran Agossu.



------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: