Saturday, January 8, 2011

FW: Greetings in the Name of our Lord JESUS CHRIST !


------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mrs. Ranny Smith" <c----21@att.net>
Reply-To: <rannysmith01@yahoo.dk>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 05:46:41 -0800 (PST)
To: "<undisclosed recipients: ;>"
Subject: Greetings in the Name of our Lord JESUS CHRIST !
GREAT NOW THESE EMAIL FRAUDSTERS ARE USING THE LORD NAMES IN VEIN


My Dear Friend,
It might astonish you to read from , I am Mrs. Ranny Smith  A widow to Late Dr. John Smith, I am 63years old, and I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of  the ear. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live long according to my doctors here.  This is because my cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.

 My late husband was killed during the U.S raid, against terrorism in Afghanistan when he traveled to Afghanistan to monitor a Hospital/a Humanitarian Found at (HHF) he was setting up for the benefit of the Afghan masses as of then; whose majority and 99 percent of them are Muslims/ Islamic scholars and loyalists. During the period of our marriage we couldn’t produce any child.  My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his businesses and wealth but when I noticed that my condition is not improving rather it gets worsen .

I decided to divide part of this wealth to contribute to Charity and the development of the churches in Africa, America , Asia and Europe . I selected you after I prayed over it and visiting the internet . I am willing to donate the sum of Sixteen Million United State Dollars {$16,000.000.00} to you for charity work in your state. I took this decision  because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. Because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity upon vanity.

My husband deposited the Sum of $16,000.000.00  United State dollars with  City  Capital  Bank Plc  London . I want you to  stand as my next of kin as  City Capital Bank Transfer this 16MUSD to you. NOTE ! you are to keep %20 of this Fund for your family use  %70  to  Orphanage  Home in your state and the remaining %10 to some widows around you because that was the vow I made to my God Almighty   

Please send me in your return e-mail your Real Names, Home address, Your direct Cell numbers and a photo of your self so I will know who I’m dealing with.

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Ranny Smith
Plot 6, Allen RD.United Kingdom
+4708020675444


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: