Thursday, January 13, 2011

FW: Dear Beneficiary,

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mr.Richard W Michael" <ichael@airsoftmail.com>
Reply-To: <michael1@airsoftmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 02:31:20 +0100
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: Dear Beneficiary,

Dear Beneficiary,

Compliments of the season, I was sent from the Nigerian Ministry of Finance
Security Company to deliver your fund by cash payment last year; but
unfortunately I was arrested when I got to USA to make your delivery before
I proceed to other beneficiaries.
And my boss in my company didn¹t make it known to me that what I am to
deliver to you is cash, so it was when the luggage was opened by the customs
that I discovered that what I was carrying with me is cash worth $5, 750,
000 and inside it was written part payment.

When they (customs) saw that it was cash that I was carrying they took it to
a re-storage, so when the ministry of finance got the information that I was
being arrested over the fund they sent a letter on the 10th that I should be
released as the money is not for terrorism and that the fund should be
released to the rightful owner.
They (customs) said because of the time that has been wasted over the fund
that I will have to come up with the sum $975 for the safe keeping of the
money within the period of time I was in detention before the money will be
released to me or they will take it back to the Nigerian embassy.

Please if you are not the rightful owner of the said fund please do not
reply this letter, but if you are the rightful owner, please reconfirm your
address and you identification card for us to cross-check so that we don¹t
deliver to the wrong person and also go ahead and make the payment
immediately or reach me with this telephone number 2818164767.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Richard .W. Michael

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: