Monday, July 5, 2010

FW: URGENT ATTENTION PLEASE,

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mr. Robert Brown" <robhb55@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: <bbrobert89@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 08:00:10 -0000
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION PLEASE,

From: Mr. Robert Brown
The Regional Manager
Standard Chartered Bank
Takoradi Ghana

Esteemed Compliments,

I anticipate that you read this mail quickly and let me know your opinion or
willingness on this classified information that I will release to you.

Firstly, I am a happily married man with 4kids and therefore I would not
want to jeopardize this opportunity to change my financial status that will
give my family a secured future.

I am Mr. Robert Brown, the branch manager of the Standard Chartered Bank Of
Ghana, Takoradi Branch. I got your information during my search through the
Internet.. I am 50 years of age and married with 4lovely kids. It may
interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problem, but I
don't know how you will feel about this, but I am telling you that this is
real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I
only hope we can assist each other. But If you don't want this business
offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the
Regional manager of the Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana, Takoradi Branch;
It is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital
city Accra-Ghana at the end of each year. On the course of the last year
2009 end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the
Manager made Twelve million seven hundred and fifty thousand united state
dollars (USD$12,750.000.00) which my head office are not aware of and they
will never be aware of, Nor must they know that I am involved in this
transaction.

I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE OR ESCROW ACCOUNT
without any beneficiary. As an officer of the bank I can not be directly
connected to this money, am contacting you for us to work so that you can
assist receive this money into your bank account for us to SHARE, while you
will have 35% of the total fund. Note there are practically no risk
involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand
claim as the rightful depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our
branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank
account. If you accept this offer to work with me.

I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your kind response, I
will give you details on how we can achieve it successfully.. Please to
proceed with me in this transaction I will appreciate if you provide me this
information mentioned below.

1) Full Name
2) Occupation
3) Age:
4) Telephone Number/fax number:
5) Your Country of Origin:
6) Sex/ Marital Status:
7) Contact Address:
8) Driven License or international passport

Looking forward to a cordial Business relationship with you,

Regards,
Mr. Robert Brown.


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: