Tuesday, July 20, 2010

FW: ADMINISTRATOR.......

------ Forwarded Message
From: John Grisham <grishamjohn40@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <johngrishama2@live.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:34:45 +0100
Subject: ADMINISTRATOR.......

Dear Friend,

I wish to seek your consent to present you as the beneficiary to the total
sum of $15,200,000.00 USD in the intent of the deceased.
I contacted you so that I can present you as the beneficiary to the
inheritance before the crown claims it.
All the papers will be processed in your acceptance. In your acceptance of
this deal, I request that you kindly forward to us your letter of
acceptance; your names in Full, current telephone and a forwarding address
to enable me file necessary documents at our high court probate division for
the release of this sum of money.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. John Grisham


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: