Sunday, July 18, 2010

FW: Further information

------ Forwarded Message
From: Ben Williams <z802200@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <ww802200@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 17:34:47 +0200
Subject: Further information

Good day,

I could discern that this may come to you as a surprise as we have not met
prior to this message.

I am a staff of Barclays Wealth (Management Division of Barclays and
operates through Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries.) attached in
Private Banking Services. I am contacting you concerning a customer and an
investment placed under my management seven (7) years ago. I contacted you
independently, no one is else know of this communication and I would like to
intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.

For over five (3) years we have been conducting a standard procedural
research for relative of our late customer Engr. Anker Coleman,
investigation revealed that he died in 2004 along with his wife and children
while on holiday in a boat mishap off the coast of Thailand when Tsunami
struck.

Our deceased client had an operated a Non Residence Domiciliary Account with
us, till date the account balance is Twelve Millions Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars ($12.5M) which remain dormant and waiting to be claim.
As the deceased Account Officer, the bank's management have mandate me to
present the deceased relative or partner (if any) within fourteen (14)
Banking days, otherwise the fund will be reverted to the treasury as
unclaimed deposit.

I have agreed to compensate you with 40% of this fund for accept to stand as
next of kin, while 60% of the fund is invested on my behalf. This
transaction is risk free, strictly private and treated with utmost
confidentiality. Please contact me through the details below with the
following information needed to process the claim:

Full Name:
Address:
Phone:
Occupation:
Age:

Further information regarding this transaction will be communicated to you
on receipt of your response.

Regards,

Ben Williams
Director
Private Banking Services
Barclays Wealth

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: