Saturday, July 17, 2010

FW: Hoping to hear frm you.k

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mrs. Marida Nugah" <maridanugah@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <marida.nugah@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 12:28:21 +0100
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: Hoping to hear frm you.k

Hello dear one


Pls., let this not sound strange to you. I am Mrs. Marida Nugah from
Malaysia, I am 64 years old, I am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer
of the breast which also affected my brain, as a result i can not hear
anymore. according to medical experts, my cancer have gotten gotten to a bad
stage. So am advised that I may not live for the next two months. I was
brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for
twenty years without a child. My husband died in a fatal motor accident. I
sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $12.5million
dollars with an insured insurance Company. Presently, I'm a alone. The
doctors have already told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my
last wish to see that this money is invested to any organization of your
choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor
and the motherless babies home where i come from. I want you to use this
money to fund churches, orphan
ages and widows;
I took this decision, before I rest in peace because my time will soon be
up.


As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security
Company. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.
Hoping to hearing from you soon.


Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Marida Nugah

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: