Tuesday, July 6, 2010

FW: Please contact Mr. M.M.W.

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mr. Muhammad M. W." <muhammadmw@consultant.com>
Reply-To: <mmwiryanto@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 01:35:30 +0100
Subject: Please contact Mr. M.M.W.

Dear Prospective Partner,


I am sending you this email through the internet with reservations basically
because you may perceive my intentions wrongly.


However I have no choice but to use this medium ³THE INTERNET² to establish
contact and share a very sensitive issue with you concerning the prevalent
earthquakes that has consistently struck my country (INDONESIA) in recent
times.


My reason for contacting you is in respect of huge funds that I want you to
receive on my behalf towards ameliorating the plight of my people.


On your response via my email address, I will send you the details and more
information about myself and the funds.


Yours sincerely,

Mr. M.M.W.
(Indonesian)

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: