Saturday, July 24, 2010

FW: Hope i can trust you?

------ Forwarded Message
From: Rubina Hussein <the.one.101@w.cn>
Reply-To: <the.one101@w.cn>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 00:51:55 +0100
Subject: Hope i can trust you?

Dearest friend,

I am Rubina Hussein,of Kuwait national though permanent resident of London,
United Kingdom, ,i saw your e-mail contact on internet when i was searching
for a God fearing person that will assist me to carry out this holy mission,
i decided to tell you about my situation,
I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow
in my heart because my Doctor told me that I may die.
I have been diagnosed with cancer and i need your help in distributing my
funds to charities.I meant to use the money to setup a foundation but my
health will not let me do anything again.
I am writing you this email from the hospital where i am receiving
treatment,
I contacted you because i strongly believe you are in a position to handle
this project. Please get back to me soon if you will help me.

Regards,

Rubina Hussein

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: