Sunday, July 11, 2010

FW: REMAIN BLESSED


------ Forwarded Message
From: ooooo <friend@mailbasen.dk>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 10:36:02 +0200
To: <ris@National-Champs.com>
Subject: REMAIN BLESSED

     

Dear Sir,
I'm Mrs.Salah Idris Salem, I had lost my husband and three children - Husam, 15 years old , Wasim, 12 years old and Merna, 6years old to the war in Iraq .
I need your assistance/advise as my foreign partner to invest the fund amounting to millions of dollars which my late husband deposited with a bank in Europe.Do send your full name ,address,occupation and your mobile number to enable me give you more details .
I'm interested in investment into Real Estate ,Manufacturing and Stock , feel free to suggest your area of interest/specialization .
All correspondence should be directed to my private Email:mrsidris@National-Champs.com
Thanks and God bless you ,


Mrs.Salah Idris Salem .
  

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: