Friday, May 13, 2011

FW: U.S Amry Officer - Can You Be Trusted?

   
------ Forwarded Message
From: "{U.S AMRY} COL. OWEN WHITE" <lawxonn@phx1-ss-2-lb.cnet.com>
Reply-To: <owenwhite67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 21:50:19 +0100
Subject: U.S Amry Officer - Can You Be Trusted?

Hello Dear,
 
I am Col. Owen White, an officer of the U.S Army. I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left and have some items I will need to ship to you. I want to know if you can you be trusted?
 
Please check this site so you could understand what I am trying to say: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm> . Contact me immediately if you can assist as I will only highlight more on this transaction if you meet my conditions.
 
Please signify your interest by replying to my private email: owenwhite67@hotmail.com
 
Thanks
Col. Owen White
Email
<mailto:owenwhite67@hotmail.com>

NOTE: THIS E-MAIL IS VERY CONFIDENTIAL AND SHOULD BE KEPT HIGHLY SECRETIVE FROM ANY THIRD PARTY.


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: