Friday, May 13, 2011

FW: Business Relationship

------ Forwarded Message
From: James Hord <jh_8@hotmail.my>
Reply-To: <jh_8118@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 04:46:36 +0800
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: Business Relationship

Greetings to you and your family and I hope this letter meets you in good
health. My name is James Hord and am a freelance independent investment
broker here in Malaysia. Previously I was consulted by an erstwhile
top-ranking member of a front line liberation movement in Liberia , whose
organization had engaged the Libyan government in a protracted civil war
since this year 2011.

My client now wishes to channel his money amounting to the sum of
15,798,060.00 dollars into a productive or real estate ventures instead of
war. He intend to make this investment discreetly and under discretionary
asset management arrangement but I am seeking for a very reliable and
honest person who will be capable and willing to provide either an existing
bank account or setup a new Bank account to receive the funds. However, I
have contacted you on the consideration that we could discuss the
possibility of my client placing his money with you for management either in
your existing establishment or other venture to be undertaken at your
discretion under terms to be agreed upon. He prefers that this investment be
made in your country and I will be expecting your response inorder to
discuss further in details.

James Hord

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: