Saturday, May 14, 2011

FW: HSB Holdings Needing Your Partnership


------ Forwarded Message
From: MING YANG <mnago2@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <hshholdings@terra.es>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 12:59:27 -0700 (PDT)
To: "<undisclosed recipients: ;>"
Subject: Re: HSB Holdings Needing Your Partnership

From: Mr. Ming Hoi Yang.
Hong Kong.

FOR YOUR ATTENTION!!

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you. I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my proposed business relationship.

I have an obscured business suggestion for you. Let me start by introducing myself to you fully. I am      Ming Hoi Yang,
   a Director of Operation Officer with Hang Seng Bank. I will need you to assist me in executing a business project from Hong Kong (China) to your country. It involves the transfer of a substantial amount of investment capital.

Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client names (withheld) who was (A Gold and Crude oil merchant) businessman made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Twenty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only into an account with my branch.
 
Upon maturity several notice were sent to him,      even during the war
   but no response came from him. I immediately passed the task of locating him to the internal investigations department of Hang Seng Bank and the information from his lawyer was that our client & his family died as a result of a bomb blast that hit their home during the U.S lead war in Iraq. If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes.
 
In his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin. In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away, we instituted our own investigations in good faith to determine who should have right to claim the estate. This investigation has for the past months been unfruitful. It is quite clear now that our client died with no known identifiable family member.

What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration 7 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to our late client so that you will be able to receive his funds.
 
I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below (hshholdings@terra.es <http://us.mc464.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=hsbholding@dhimail.com> ) and finally after that I shall furnish you with more information’s about this operation.

Please if you are not interested, kindly delete this email because I am putting my career and the life of my family at stake with this venture. Although nothing ventured is nothing gained.
 
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
  
Kind Regards,
 
Mr. Ming H. Yang
hshholdings@terra.es <http://us.mc464.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=hsbholding@dhimail.com>


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: