Monday, May 9, 2011

FW: URGENT FROM MISS KATE

From: Kate Mike <Katemike@live.fr>
Reply-To: <katemike77@hotmail.fr>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 16:23:45 +0100
Subject: URGENT FROM MISS KATE

Dearest one,

I am Miss Kate Mike a 19years old girl from Sierra Leone. The only Daughter
of Engr.Alain J. Mike ,Ceo of Tega's Oil filling Station and Tega's shipping
company, Now Sold to USA Investors I am writing you from Abidjan in Cote D'
Ivoire after the death of my parents, due to some problems in my country.

Because of the war my late Father sold his shipping company and took us( me
and my little brother) to a nearby country in Cote d'Ivoire where he
deposited US 3,000, 000.00 Million in his foreign account with one of the
bank here In Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire , On his way back, his Oil Filling
Station Was Destroyed and burnt down and he was killed. This money was
annually paid into my late fathers account from Shell petroleum development
company (SPDC) and chevron Oil Company operating in our locality for the
compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction.


I now seek your help because due to the current political situation in Cote
D' Ivoire we are seeking for your assistance to transfer this Money and also
relocate us to your country to further our studies. We are willing to
compensate you with some reasonable amount if you will assist us in
receiving the money.


Meanwhile, the main reason I contacted you is that I have been to the bank
to claim the money as my name was used as the next of kin. But the bank told
me that I can only claim the money when I am 22years. Or I should look for a
foreigner who will help me in receiving the money and thereby investing in
meaningful business. This is why I contacted you. So please I want you to
contact me today if you are interested in helping us.

Wating to hear from you upon the receipt of the mail.

Kate Mike.

No comments: