Wednesday, August 13, 2008

FW: URGENT JOB VACANCY (IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUIRED)

------ Forwarded Message
From: Thomas Cook <thomas.cook.employment4@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <thomas.cook.employment4@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 00:54:09 -0700
Subject: URGENT JOB VACANCY (IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUIRED)


Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this email meets you in good health. I feel quite safe
dealing with you in this mutual beneficial transaction. Though, this medium
of Internet communication has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you
through it because it still remains the fastest way to get in touch with
people.

I am Dr.Thomas Cook and am an artist, I am 40 years old and paint for a
living, and have been painting for the past 18 years. I am married with a
wife and 2 lovely kids. I have a vacancy opening available in my studio. I
am just setting up in the USA and will need a Representative to work on a
part time basis for me.

I sell Arts all over the world and have sold to both galleries and private
collectors. I am always facing serious difficulties selling my art works to
my American clients; most times they offer to pay with either Money orders
or checks which are difficult for me to cash here in United Kingdom. I need
someone in the states to work as my representative and assist me in
processing these payments and I will be willing to pay 10% for every
transaction made.

First step in this job is for you to wait at home for checks sent by my
clients via regular mail or FedEx to get to you. For this to be possible I
need your basic personal info such as:

1. Full Name:
2. Full Contact Address {P.O BOXES ARE NOT ALLOWED}:
3. Occupation:
4. Phone Number:

I will never ask you for your, bank account number, credit card, social
security number etc.

If anyone asks for those on my behalf please do not give out this info. This
is to ensure that you will not be the victim of identity theft. After you
receive the checques you will have to go to the bank to cash them, this will
happen of course after the bank clears them. The time it takes for the
checques to clear depends on your bank, I need you to be trustworthy and
honest with me for I am ready to employ you for 6 months until I am fully
established.

If you are interested in working for me, please kindly send the needed
information to my email: thomas.cook.employment4@gmail.com I await your
reply

Regards
Dr.Thomas Cook

------ End of Forwarded Message

Just Another email scammer trying to defraud you!!!!

No comments: