Friday, August 29, 2008

FW: UNCLAIMED FUND

------ Forwarded Message
From: Albert Okpoka <okpokaalbert@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <albertokpok1@mail.ru>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 20:34:03 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: UNCLAIMED FUND

Hello,

I am the treasury officer of a Comercial Bank here in Benin.On 15th
September 2005,a customer of the bank demanded by application that all his
money in his account be packed in a security box,with the reason that he
wanted to travel with the boxed money to his country five days later.It
was granted and this money in the box was deposited in the Vault of the
Bank(Treasury Department) where I work.

When he did not show up to collect his box of money after a long time,I
investigated and found out that he died in an auto accident with his
family when he went to bring them from his northern base two days to the
day he was to pick up his box.Since then till today,this box containing
4.7M(Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars)is still unclaimed,and it
is directly under the custody of my office,waiting for the next of kin to
come forward.

Just recently a situation developed,our bank is undergoing
recapitalisation,and we have been asked at the last board meeting to
forward all funds(cash) under the treasury department that are not part of
recurrent or working capital.This is part of the efforts of the bank to
meet the required capital base ordered by the Central Bank Of West African
States.Although I have told them during the meeting that this particular
money should not be surrendered to the bank because I have contacted the
next of kin to the late customer who will be filing application for the
money soon.

I am therefore writing you now to work with me as the next of kin to the
deceased customer.There will be no risk as an attorney will support your
application with affidavits.I am also worried because it is one week since
I told them the next of kin will commence claims.I need your help as fast
as possible to stop the money from being taken over by the bank.

If you accept to partner with me,I will need your personal informations
and full contact details:

Full names.................................
Sex........................................
Marital Staus...................................................
Age.............................
Occupation........................
Address............................................................. .
Phone number.....................................................

The second necessary step will be to write an application to the manager
for the release of your cousin's box of money at the treasury department
of the bank.

If you can partner with me to get this money to safety,I promise that you
will get 40% of the whole money for your kind help.I await your response.

Yours sincerely

Mr Albert Okpoka


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: