Sunday, August 17, 2008

FW: Mutual Benefits

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mr. Zhang Tiejun" <noreply@zhangt.com>
Reply-To: <askzhangt@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 07:05:56 +0300
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: Mutual Benefits


Hello,

I am Mr. Zhang Tiejun; I have a business proposal of $17,300.000.00 USD,
for you to handle with me from my bank. If interested, please send me your
full contact details and after that I shall provide you with more details
of the business.

Await your response so that i can give you more details.Email me direct
via email(askzhangt@yahoo.com.hk)

Regards,
Mr. Zhang Tiejun.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bu e-posta SDU Webposta programi kullanilarak gonderilmistir.

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: