Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FW: Dear Beloved

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mrs.Olivia Joubert." <mnsfmnf@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <mrs.olivia_jouberth@yahoo.de>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 20:26:41 +0200 (CEST)
To: <frank@broward-properties.com>
Subject: Dear Beloved

Dear Beloved,

Glory to God in heaven. My name is Mrs.Olivia Joubert from South Africa. I
am married to Mr. Abraham Benjamin Joubert, who is a farmer here in South
Africa for many years before he died in 2004. We were married for eleven
years without a child. He died after a briefillness that lasted for only
four days.Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his
death I decided not to

re-marry or geta child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is
against.

When my late husband was alive he deposited a total sum of $10. Million (Ten
Million, U.S.Dollars) with a Diplomatic & Vault company in Europe as a
consignment Tagged in the manifest of the above company "Personal Effect".

Presently, this money is still under the safe keeping of the Diplomatic &
Vault company in Europe.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Two months
due to my cancer problems. Though what disturbs me most is my or better
still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going
to instruct here in. I want a church or God fearing individual that will use
this fund on, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and give
help to

mankind. The Bible made usto understand that blessed is the hand that
griveth.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this
money and my husband relatives are not a good Christians and I don't want my
husband'shard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a

situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the
reason for taking this bold decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am
going to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will
fight my case and I shall holdmy peace. I don't need any telephone
communication in

this regard because of my health because of the presence of my husband's
relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this
development.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here
in With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I'll

forward your personal information to the Diplomatic & Vault company in
Europe so that they will contact you as the legal owner of this consignment
containing the fund before deliverying it to you in your country to enable
you utilize it for the propagation of God's work. I will also issue you a
letter of a authority through my lawyer that will empower you as the
original-beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray
for me because the lord is my shepherd.i will stop here becouse of my health
Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.

Read Hebrews13:15v16 New Living Translation

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Mrs.Olivia Joubert.

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: