Sunday, August 10, 2008

FW: FOSTER PARENTS!!!

------ Forwarded Message
From: Noah Mutombo <noah.mutombo@live.com>
Reply-To: <noah.mutombo@live.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 04:03:34 -0400
To:
Subject: FOSTER PARENTS!!!

Dear Mr&Mrs. ....................,



How are you and your family?



May the peace and happiness of Almighty God continue to be upon you and your
family now and forever in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (Amen).

It is my pleasure and honor to write you this mail in which I hope it will
meet your mercy, My name is Noah Daniel Mutombo,I am a citizen of DR Congo,
but
am presently in refugee camp (Budum-Bura Refugee Camp),Gambia in West
Africa.
I got your contact through a good friend who believe that you can assist me
after I explain my life to him that that I need a foreign elderly person who
will be my foster parent and assist me to move forward my life after the
sufferness and agony of the war in my country.
I am 24 years old, I am looking for an overseas person who is reliable,
honest
and God fearing who will assist me move and invest $9.5 million (Nine
Million
Five Hundred ThousandUSD ),been money which I inherited from my late father.
I want to explain little about myself to you, My late father , Chief -DANIEL

LALUBU MUTOMBO, who was killed by rebel fighters in DR CONGO during the
fighting for control of diamond mine in our country, My late father was a
local
diamond miner/merchant and a senior chief in our country and unfortunately
he
was killed together with all members of my family including my brothers,
sisters and mother during the rebellion crises in our country.
My late father does not deal in diamond export but he sell his diamond to
foreign merchants who make exports, he has business associate from Italy who
usually come down to our country for this business, The rebellion war start
during one of their transaction and when my father notice the increase of
rebel
attacks and war has been taken over large part of the country, My father
move
some money out of our country to one Security Company in neighbouring
country
here in Gambia, I was understand that this money is for the purpose of the
then
on-going transaction between my father and his white business partner from
Italy.

My father told me everything about the Diamond transaction between him and
his
associate from Italy and he disclose to me that he has to move this money to
Security Company in Gambia through Diplomatic Arrangement with the agreement
between him and his business partner because of the high tense of rebel
attack
and with the hope that the crises will easily control by the Government.
My father told me that the decision of keeping the fund in the Security
Company
in Gambia was took between him and his partner because they doesn't want to
put the money into the bank account since the transaction between him and
his
partners has not yet been completed.
His associate support this decision with the hope that they will continue
and
complete the transaction as soon as the tension of the war comes down and
they
stay in our country with the hope that the crises will be easily calm within
short time but reverse is the case.
My father, my mother and two of my sister was killed during the crises and
two
other of my father's business associate from Italy (Mr Maldini Davis and Mr
John Carera) who are around during this period, for the completion of the
Diamond deal with my father, only Mr Alberto escape back to his country, and
for about one year now, I have been trying to locate him but all my effort
to
no avail, I am the only surviving member of my family and I am now the
beneficiary to all my father's wealth.
I have try all my best to search for any member of my father associate but I
could not till this moment.
My plan now is to get an elderly,trustworthy and reliable person who can
assist
me and be my foster parents to help me in my life to settle down and have
good
education and better future, I want reliable person who will not betray me
in
my life, a person who will have deep feelings for me as an orphan, a person
who
will treat me as his own son and who can assist me to invest the money on a
good
business, I want a man who can help me and take me to his country to settle
down
and complete my education and move forward with my life.


I have been to the Security Company and am able to speak with the Director
of
the Company, I tender the document which I have as the beneficiary of my
father
property and after they check, they were certisfy and confirm me as the true
beneficiary of the consignment.
I have been trying to do things by myself but here are some problem which
make
it little difficult for me to do this on my own alone and the problems are
as

follows:
I am still young, just twenty four years old ,and I have never been to
overseas
before, secondly I don't have any business or private company contact in
overseas,thirdly I have not get the required business and banking experience
and other logistic to handle the big fund alone.... This are the reasons why
I
need a TRUSTWORTHY and GOD fearing PERSON who can help me and be my father
or
mother and assist me to get this consignment out of the Security Company and
assist me move the funds to his or her country and bring me over to his or
her
country after you have successfully move the money into your country so that
I
can settle down to continue my life.
I will be happy and full of appreciation if you can render your total
support
to assist me to move this fund and myself to your country then I promise to
give you 20% out of the money and you will help me to invest the remaining
in
any viable and lucrative business in your country.
I will be happy and grateful if you can assist me as I hope.
Am looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you and God bless you.

Noah Mutombo.


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: