Friday, December 17, 2010

FW: RESPONSE


------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mr. Douglas Jones" <kinscold@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: <dwjones225225@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 00:53:30 -0800
Subject: RESPONSE

Dear friend, Compliment of the season! My name is Mr. Douglas Jones, a senior Auditor heading computing department  Bank of China here in London. On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a balance of ($12.500 Million USD). I have interest of moving this money in your country as I wish to write to seek your indulgence and assistance in transferring this fund to your country through legal means; I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice in your country for investment, at the conclusion of this transaction. Actually, I got your contact from the foreign chamber and commerce department and I wish to intimate you with this proposal in my capacity as a Senior Auditor heading computer department in our bank.  Meanwhile, for your kind overseas assistance in this business venture, I propose 15% for you, to take care of all logistics; while you will invest the remaining 85% for me into real estate or capital market, let me know if you can handle it by responding back to me Regards,  Yours Faithfully Mr. Douglas Jones

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: