Thursday, December 16, 2010

FW: read and reply me.

------ Forwarded Message
From: HAJIA MARIAM <hjmrm0000@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <hjmrm00@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 22:44:21 +0100
Subject: read and reply me.

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of
state of Nigeria , I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the
present administration.I have lost confidence with anybody within my
country. I got your contacts through personal research,and had to reach you
through this medium. Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I
cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you.

My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose
name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can
receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you something good out of the
funds in return for your assistance. I will need your telephone/mobile
numbers so that we can commence communication.please read and reply back
asap with your telephone number.My private email address is
(hjmrm00@gmail.com)

Sincerely Yours,
Hajia Mariam.

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: