Monday, December 13, 2010

FW: From Miss Yasmine

   
------ Forwarded Message
From: Yasmine Seydou <yasmine_seydou@rediffmail.com>
Reply-To: <yasmine_seydou@yahoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:55:16 +0000 (GMT)
To: "<undisclosed recipients: ;>"
Subject: From Miss Yasmine





Greetings and God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dearest One, Please Dear i need you to stand as my guardian to retrieve my inheritance Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($7,500,000,00)  which my Late father deposited in a bank here in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire before his assasination for reasons which I will let you know as soon as i hear from you.  I am in a sincere desire  of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.  Now permit me to ask these few questions: 1. Can you honestly help me from your heart? 2. Can I completely trust you? 3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account? Write to me so that i will give you further details and proof.Thanks, Best Regard,Miss Yasmine Seydou

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: