Friday, December 17, 2010

FW: INVESTMENT ENQUIRY


------ Forwarded Message
From: James Clark <webmaster@deltaseachsouth.com>
Reply-To: <jamesclark@deltaseasouthafrica.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 17:13:12 +0200
To: <jamesclark@webmail.co.za>
Subject: INVESTMENT ENQUIRY

Attention Sir,
 
I am an oil services consultant. I am 45 years old male and a South African. I have worked for OPEC and ARAMCO. At the moment, I am a consultant for several state oil companies advice them on liquefied natural gas exports and storage. I presently have some savings and investments including equities-(shares) in several U.S. companies which are not performing as I expect and would like to liquidate them and transfer the funds for other investment purpose,such as real estate etc..
 
In the 90's I invested heavily in internet start companies and lost money when the bubble burst on the internet boom. I see myself as someone who is middle of the road in risk taking but want yield and safety. I also understand that forex trading is risky and can involve huge losses.
 
In other words, I am not a day trader. As you can see, I am a very busy man. I will have to depend on your judgment and experience to carry me through any new territory. I would be offering you 10% for your time and assistance in this course.
 
However, I plan to start with an initial investment of $20,000.00 to $400,000.00 and $500,000.00 and increase my net investment to $2Million depending on my portfolio performance.
 
I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for taking the time to respond to my Enquiry.
 
Kind regards,
 
James Clark
Phone: +27 78 724 7836
Fax: +27 86 543 5334


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: