Monday, October 25, 2010

FW: PLEASE CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE FROM MISS NICHOLA


------ Forwarded Message
From: MISS BUDHAN <missnichola@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <missnnichola@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:10:21 +0200
Subject: PLEASE CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE FROM MISS NICHOLA

Good evening to you, I know you must be highly surprise to receive this message from complete stranger you have never meet,I am using this as the only medium to communicate you at the moment in Brief. My name is MISS NICHOLA ANDREA BUDHAN. I,m a single female medical. I come from Jamaica Stingray City Jamaica is located 25 minutes east of Ocho Rios.
 
 
I have something very concerning, important to tell you and to discuss with you which I need your concern and help over it. Can we discuss on it and I need your private email address to enable me write in details and direct mobile or phone line for us to discuss.


MY DATA: MY NAME: MISS NICHOLA ANDREA BUDHAN
MY BIRTH: 04/07/1990
MY OCCUPATION: MEDICAL STUDENT
MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE
NATIONALITY: JAMAICA
 
 
I want you to know that it is God Almighty that connects people and makes out of them whatsoever he desires, and this my having to write you in the first place regarding this project is from God own direction as I never knew you before nor have we meet in any where before but may God name be praised for his ways are not like the ways of men, for he is perfect and never miss leads his loved ones.
 
 
My dear, please know that in all thing in life we walk by faith and not by sight, as the people of God and also bear in mind that there is nothing impossible for God to do, so long as we trust and cast our burden upon him,he is a mighty God and remains faithful to them that love and trust upon him, I might not have known you but bear in mind that this meeting is the God doing.
 
Regarding to possible investment, I wish to bring to your notice of my interest to partner with you on any great investment business opportunity which I want to invest my inheritance.
Please kindly furnish me with any business details that is of good  in your country .

 
Await your response
 
 
Miss Nichola Budhan


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: