Wednesday, October 20, 2010

FW: HELLO DEAR

------ Forwarded Message
From: MRS MARY SHAUNA <mrsmarygote@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <mrsmaryshauna@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 00:09:15 +0100
Subject: HELLO DEAR

Dear Beloved Friend,

Let me first of all inform you, I got your email address from a mail
Directory and decided to mail you for a permission to go ahead. I am Mrs.
Mary Shauna married to Dr. Greg Shauna from Mauritius who worked with a
construction company in Asia for twenty Years before he died in the tsunami
disasters, we were married but without Any children. Since his death I
decided not to remarry and presently I am 69 Years old. When my late husband
was Alive he deposited the sum of $9.5M. (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand
U.S. Dollars) with a Bank.

Presently this money is still with the Bank and the management just Wrote me
as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather Issue a
letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I cannot
come over. I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing
treatment Cancer of the lungs in a hospital, I have since lost my ability To
talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. I
want a person that is trustworthy that will utilize this money to fund
orphanages around the world but in my name Mrs. Mary Shauna foundation.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank. I
will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new
beneficiary of this fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as
I stated here in and Keep this contact confidential till such a time this
funds get to your Custody.
This is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth.

Please provide the below details so that I will issue an instruction to the
bank to release the money to you and also to know you well.

Name:
Address:
Phone
E-mail:
Age
Occupation:

I await your urgent reply.
Blessings,
Mrs Mary Shauna


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: