Friday, October 8, 2010

FW: For your urgent attention.

------ Forwarded Message
From: Grace Rakowski <mungadx@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <aa802200@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 08:14:02 +0200
Subject: For your urgent attention.

From: Mrs. Grace Rakowski.
#23 Les Caches,
St. Martins, Guernsey,
Channel Islands,
United Kingdom.


Good day,

I write to seek your consent and assistance to receive the sum of US$7.5
Million from me and distribute as I shall instruct to help keep the memory
of my late husband alive.

My name is Mrs Grace Rakowski and I'm currently undergoing medical treatment
in a London hospital. I was married to the Late Richard Rakowski who was an
immigrant from Poland and worked with as a commodity trader here before he
retired. I was married to Richard for 15 years. Richard's late father who
was a steel magnate left him a fortune and Richard used this fortune to help
those in need, especially Charities. Richard was a wonderful husband. He was
very loving, caring and supportive. We had a blissful marriage but
unfortunately Richard died on the 5th of July 2009 and my world collapsed
because he meant everything to me. Before Richard died, he instructed me to
use the wealth he left behind to help the less privileged and down trodden.

Before the death of my late husband, he contributed enormous financial gifts
and limitless opportunities and general support to countless charity
organizations, committed to enhancing people¹s lives. This is because he
believed so much in the fact that what people do on earth follows them in an
eternal way. My husband¹s life exemplified core values of integrity,
civility and responsibility. He was inspiring and deeply caring in
everything he did. He was truly a man of humanity, and it was clear
everything he did was to help other people.

Since Richard's death, I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of
US$7.5 Million with a Finance House. Presently, this money is still with the
Finance Firm.

My husband died of complications arising from diabetes. Shortly after my
husband's death, I was slightly concerned about some changes in my breast,
but breast cancer hadn¹t entered my mind. My general practitioner referred
me to the breast clinic. I had various tests including a mammogram, an
ultrasound and a core biopsy and was told that I had breast cancer.

I have been on treatment and was feeling better until now.

Now, my health has relapsed and now I have stroke. I am presently unable to
move the left side of my body. It has taken me a day to write this email to
you. I can only move my right hand. I am unable to speak as I have lost my
speech. I have been told by my doctor that I have less than 5 months to
live. I am unable to carry out my husbands last wishes due to my ill health
and therefore solicit your assistance to do this for me. Our family members
are not inclined to helping the poor, hence my resolve to solicit your
assistance. I am not afraid to die. Whatever happens, I know I led a good
life and I am grateful to God for the gift of life He gave me.

I have decided to donate the US$7.5 million to an individual who will
distribute this money the way I shall instruct.

If you are willing and ready to distribute this US$7.5 million to charities,
send the under listed information to me to enable me effect a Change of
beneficiary of the fund and issue a Letter of Authority in your favor. You
will keep 10% of the fund as compensation for your assistance.

1. Full Names and Address:
2. Telephone/Cell and fax numbers.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Yours faithfully,
Grace Rakowski


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: