Monday, May 17, 2010

FW: ***Hello***

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Mrs. Elena Tan" <tan.elena66@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <barr.richardlee@w.cn>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 17:20:44 +0700
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: ***Hello***

Attn: Sir/Madam

My name is Mrs. Elena Tan. I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what
I have to you. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years
ago, Immediately after the death of my Husband, who left me everything he
worked for. I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my
late husband to you for the good work of Humanity, rather than allowing my
relatives to use my Husband's hard earned funds recklessly.

I will be going in for an operation, and I pray that I survive. I have
decided to Will/donate the sum of $10,500,000.00.(Ten Million Five Hundred
Thousand Dollars) to you for the good work of Humanity, and to help the
motherless, Less Privileged and also for the assistance of the widows. At
the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, due to the fact that my
relatives are around me and I have been restricted by my doctor from taking
telephone calls because I deserve all the rest I can get. Presently, I have
informed my lawyer about my decision in WILLING these funds to you. I wish
you all the best and may you be blessed Abundantly and please use the funds
well and always extend the good work to Others.

Kindly Contact my lawyer through his email: ( barr.richardlee@w.cn) or you
can Call his private Line: (+855 - 9789- 39632), If you are interested in
carrying out This task, so that he can arrange the release of the funds
($10,500,000.00) to You. My lawyer's name is Barrister Richard Lee. I know I
have never met you but My mind tells me to do this, and I hope you act
sincerely.

NB:I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the
task is accomplished, as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last
wish, due to the fact that I do not want relatives or family members
standing in the way of my last wish.

Thank you and remain Blessed.

Elena Tan.

------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: